Tuesday 1 March 2011

Shedded

I was away again last week.  I did get some runs in and felt pretty good.  I’ve progressed to 3mins run 2mins walk, but on Tuesday my watch had died, so I couldn’t time myself properly.

I rode in Thursday and that is it.

Friday was a day off, but we had been offered a shed for free.  Our shed is a bit rotten and needs repairing.  The free shed also needs some repair, so I thought we might get one shed out of the two.  When we got there, the shed was in much worse condition than we first thought.  While trying to ease up the roof to see how it was fixed on, I managed to pull a huge chunk off.  In the end we took the whole thing apart. It did make it easier to move, but was a lot of work.

Shed 003

There was a second smaller shed as well and we got that put together on Saturday, then spent the rest of the day tidying up the planks from the other shed.  We didn’t finish, so Sunday was spent doing more of the same.  By the evening the backs of my thighs and my hamstrings were killing me.  Jayne’s arms were the same from moving the cleaned up planks.

So another very poor riding week, only 13 miles.

Year to date – 525 miles, way down on my target.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment